Our clients were kind enough to open source some of the tooling created throughout our work.
- A tool to automate merge orchestration across interdependent git repositories. Is an integral part of our workflow.
- A hierarchial task management system that supports flow control, integrates with time tracking tools as well as with git.
- Aggregation & Analysis of tests passage on high-volume Jenkins builds.
- Fabric automation & REST API around libvirt. Used to instantiate infrastructure for private clouds.
- Python web development framework optimized for gevent & SQLAlchemy.
- A multi-player orienteering game for players to run around a map and scan QR codes. See related article.